Fickle Fairy Potions Review

Today I'm Doing a Review of Fickle Fairy Potions, An Indie Polish Line by My Friend Tonya aka in Instagram as @rainey_day_nails She Send me 4 of Her Beautiful Polishes to make them Swatches so here I go! ☺️ 
First at all I love the Formula, the Application is Easy and Smooth.
 I strongly Recommend This Polishes.
You can Find them at www.ficklefairypotions.bigcartel.com You will not Regret! 

Hoy estoy Haciendo una Reseña de los Esmaltes hechos en Casa Fickle Fairy Potions hechos por mi Amiga Tonya conocida en instagram como @rainey_day_nails Ella me Envio 4 de sus bellos esmaltes para q los Probara en mis uñas, asi es q aqui voy! ☺️

Primero que nada me encanta la formula y la aplicacion es muy facil y suave. Personalmente Recomiendo mucho estos Esmaltes. Los pueden encontrar en www.fickefairypotions.bigcartel.com Creanme no se Arrepentiran! 

First one is 'Don't Tease Me' this is 3 Thin Coats. is a Beautiful Fuschia Pink that Shifts to a Purple/Blue. 

El Primero es 'Don't Tease Me' me aplique 3 capas delgadas. Es un bello Rosa Fuschia que Cambia de Color a Morado/Azul


The Next One is 'Undercover Lovers' I apply 2 Coats. Is a Black Jelly based Polish, Loaded with Pink, Purple, Ref and Teal Glitters and Big Holo Dots! Gorgeous Polish! 

El Proximo es 'Undercover Lovers' es un Esmalte Negro Gelatinoso con muchas Brillantina Rosa, Morado, Rojos y Verde Azulados, y Grandes Puntos Holograficos! Precioso Esmalte! 



Next One in Line is 'You Fashizzle My Nizzle' 2 thin Coats. Is a Gorgeous Pink Jelly Polish Loaded with Blue, Green and Purple Glitters. I love it! 

El Siguiente es 'You Fashizzle My Nizzle' estas son dos Capas delgadas. Es un Hermoso Esmalte Rosa Gelatinoso con Brillantina Azul, Verde y Morados. Me Encanta! 



And The last one is 'Two Of A Kind' this is 2 thin Coats. Is a White Cream base Filled with Red and Black Glitters with Different Shapes and Sizes. Is Lovely! 

Y el Ultimo es 'Two Of A Kind' me aplique dos Capas delgadas. Es una Base Cremosa Blanca lleno con Brillantina Roja y Negra de Diferentes Formas y Tamaños. Es Lindo! 



You can Also want to Try your Fickle Fairy Potions Over a Black or Purple Base to Intensify the beautiful effect of glitters! 
I use Black on black by Sinful Colors and Ms Robinson by Color Club. 

Tambien pueden tratar sus Fickle Fairy Potions Sobre una base negra o purpura para Intensificar el Hermoso efecto de la Brillantina. 






Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Uñas Sexis

Feather and Dream Catcher Nails